The UGC has given guidelines for establishment and monitoring of IQACs' in Higher Education Institutions (HEIs).
The primary goal of IQAC is to develop a quality system for conscious, consistent & catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the college.
Functions of IQAC
IQAC will contribute to the:
Internal Quality Assurance Cell
• Development & application of quality benchmarks / parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the college.
• Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality related processes.
• Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars and quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
• Documentation of the various programmes and activities of the college, leading to quality enhancement.
• Acting as a nodal agency for co-coordinating quality related activities, including adaption and dissemination of good practices.
Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was established on 22-03-2005 Faculty, students, parents, alumini, well-wishers, benefactors and friends are the stake-holders of Rishi Bankim Chandra College.
We shall be glad to hear your valuable suggestions for quality enhancement of learning, teaching and evaluation at Rishi Bankim Chandra College.
(Dr. Saurav Mazumder) (Dr.Arindam Mallick)
Dr. Arindam Mallick, Teacher-in-charge (Chairperson)
Dr. Saurav Mazumder (Coordinator/Director)
Dr. Susanta Kumar Nandi
Dr. Mousumi Kumar
Dr. Chandrachur Das
Dr. Sarmistha Dhar
Dr. Avinash Mundhra
Dr. Ajit KumarTiwari
Dr. Srijanee Roy
Dr. Sunirban Das
Prof. Chinmoy Biswas
Dr. Hrishikesh Kumar Singh
Dr. Gopal Chandra Ghosh
Dr. Moitreyee Mukherjee
Dr. Ritabrato Basu Mallik
Sri Kashinath Santra
Sri Saibal Bhattacharya
Sri Partha Bhowmick, Hon’ble MLA (Local Society Representative)
Sri Abhijit Saha (Students’ Representative)
Sri Trinankur Bhattacharjee (Alumni Representative)
Sri Abhishek Mondal (Nominee from Stakeholders)
Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)